2009年2月18日

HP 1000 mini

HP Mini 1000 Vivienne Tam edition is looking good.
I wonder I should buy this Red one, or normal black one..
It's almost $200 higher than Red one. But Red. Limited. I love these words..
The CPU is ATOM N270, this is single core CPU low performance.
Do I need to buy this or I should consider different choice ?

Specs:
Memory card reader 2-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader
Accessible memory slots 1
Maximum Memory Expansion 1GB
Ports 2 USB Ports
Additional Ports N/A
Hard Drive Protection N/A
Audio Built-in Stereo speakers
ENERGY STAR Qualified EPEAT Silver
Adapter 30W AC
DIMENSIONS 10.3 in (L) x 6.56 in (W) x 0.99 in (H)
Network Card Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)
PC Card Slot N/A
Webcam HP Mini Webcam
Security SW N/A
Weight 2.45 lbs

0 件のコメント: